Working on an end of the year research project? The Learning Commons has received a two week free trial to Encyclopedia Britannica Online. According to Britannica Online:
Britannica gives your students more:
- More reading levels: distinct content for elementary, middle, and high school, plus an early childhood interactive learning resource, The Learning Zone.
- More articles: with more than 141,000 unique articles.
- More article updates: 1,200 new and revised articles per month, 2 to 3 times as many as other providers.
- More multimedia (important components to helping learners better understand what they read): more than 4,000 downloadable videos and 86,000 images and other multimedia.
- More support:
- Britannica supports you with a team that includes former educators and Massachusetts-based people, assuring that you have a local, knowledgeable partner.
- Britannica delivers free, regularly scheduled online webinar training (atwww.info.eb.com/webinar).
- Support is always ready when you need it, by your local Britannica Representative or Britannica’s Technical Support Team.
Britannica Online School Edition provides true readability at every level, more articles, more frequent and extensive article additions and updates, more multimedia, and exceptional support. We expect you will find Britannica Online School Edition to be the best online encyclopedia resource for all of your students and educators – Pre-K to 2, elementary school, middle school, and high school.